Smart Snacking for Sports
Making nutritious and delicious snacks is easier than you think.
This collection of 40 mouth-watering, easy-to-prepare recipes was created by Michelle Vodrazka, a sports nutritionist and Culinary Nutrition Expert and was specifically tailored to meet the nutritional needs of athletes.
In addition, most of the recipes in this book are free of many common allergens and will meet the needs of a variety of dietary preferences and restrictions.
Each recipe in this book is gluten-free and many are:
- vegetarian and / or vegan
This recipe ebook really does prove that you can easily create homemade, health-supportive, allergy-friendly snacks that taste great.
NOTE: This is a digital product. Upon purchase you will be invited to view the ebook online or download your copy.
- 1/2 can chilled coconut milk (the milk, not the fat that rises to the top)
- 1 c hemp milk
- 1/2 frozen banana, chopped
- 1 tsp lucuma (optional but so good)
- 1 tsp maca (optional but so good)
- 2 tbsp dried goji berries
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp sunflower seed butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3-4 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Enjoy immediately.
Brought to you by:
Connect with Michelle