The sheer number of products available for us to purchase is staggering. There are gizmos and gadgets in every industry, but the health and nutrition world is home to countless food, culinary, lifestyle and wellness products and it’s hard to know what’s a passing fad or a must-have buy. Meghan and Josh spend a lot of time researching products and are extremely selective in what they purchase – and they’re sharing their knowledge today with all of you. Our 20th episode of the Today Is The Day Podcast, “Our Top 10 Favourite Healthy Lifestyle Products”, is now available on your favourite podcast platforms.
Today is the day we’re sharing our top 10 favourite products – these are the things that Meghan and Josh use regularly, love, and have stood the test of time.
Subscribe and listen to the Today Is The Day Podcast on:
If you’re loving the show, please be sure to leave a review!
Covered In This Episode
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The game-changing purchase that might be one of the most critical health investments
- A product that Meghan and Josh have logged over 15,000 hours using since they got it
- The product that you can take and use anywhere and that might just get rid of headaches in 10 minutes of use
- A kitchen tool Meghan and Josh use every single day, that even their 3-year-old knows how to use
- And ultimately, how to know when a product is worth trying or just a passing gimmick or fad
Additional Resources Mentioned In The Episode
- Sleep Mask
- Vitamix (US / Canada)
- Living Libations Best Skin Ever (use this link for 15% your order at Living Libations. Discount applied at checkout).
- Sunshine Mattress Co, the online site for Dormio (Use the coupon code MEGHANTELPNER for 10% off mattresses and accessories.)
- IKEA Sit/Stand Desk
- Yoga Tune Up Balls
- Harmonic Arts 5 Mushroom Blend
- Four Sigmatic 10 Mushroom Blend
- Josh’s Elixir Blend
- Health Benefits of Infrared Saunas
- Berkey Water Filter
- Kleen Kanteen
- Culinary Nutrition Expert Program preview video and learn more
- Meghan on Instagram
- Meghan on Facebook
- Functional Nutrition Certification Program
- Functional Reset Program
- Josh on Instagram
- Josh on Facebook
More About The Culinary Nutrition Expert Program
- Program Overview: Check out the Culinary Nutrition Expert Program preview video and learn more
- RSVP to our next Program Information Session
- Free Training! Get instant access to a free Culinary Nutrition Mini Training
- Download and snuggle in with our Course Catalogue
- Join the team! Discover how you can become an Academy of Culinary Nutrition Certified Instructor
- Rave Reviews: See what our beloved grads have to say about us
Featured Culinary Nutrition Expert
Ryan is a chef, entrepreneur, husband, and father of four. Together with his wife Hong he created Grassroots Market & Studio, a healthy eatery paired with a boutique wellness studio serving foods that fuel the mind and body and a wellness studio that serves the body and mind. They built Grassroots with their love for food and a passion for fitness, along with the understanding that our food paired with an active and mindful lifestyle is optimal for overall health and well-being.
Learn More: www.grassrootsinc.ca