An easy gluten-free granola you can customize as you like.
- 2 1/2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/3 cup buckwheat
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1/4 cup organic dried cranberries or currants
- Preheat the oven to 300.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, buckwheat, seeds, almonds, coconut, cinnamon and sea salt.
- In a small bowl, combine coconut oil and honey (you can melt this mixture a little if your honey is very thick). Pour over dry mixture and stir well.
- Spread the granola on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Stir and bake for 20-30 minutes more, or until lightly browned. Remove and cool.
- Mix in cranberries and store in an air-tight container.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Category: Breakfast/Snack