Crunchy Roasted Chickpeas
Breads + Baked Goods
Dips + Sauces
Dips and Sauces
- 2 1/2 cups chickpeas, drained and gently blotted with a kitchen towel
- 2 Tbs coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 Tbs chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Toss the chickpeas in a bowl, add the oil and spices and mix until everything is coated. Taste and add more seasoning if necessary.
- Lay the chickpeas on a baking sheet lined with a silpat or parchment paper. Bake for 45-60 minutes, giving them a stir every 10 minutes or so, until they are shrunken and crunchy.
- Allow them to cool. Then devour.