In this six-module business program, you’ll learn the skills, tools and strategies to help you establish a solid foundation in which to build your dream health, culinary nutrition and wellness business.
The Biz Rocking Insider Program is a stand-alone business training course, specifically suited to those working in the health field.
It is offered as an add on to the Culinary Nutrition Expert Program, included in registration at the Certified Professional and Certified Deluxe Levels, and can be purchased on its own.
Why Learn Business From Meghan?
Creating a business you love, is a vehicle for helping you make dreams come true. Everything is possible.
In addition to being the founder and director here at the Academy of Culinary Nutrition, Meghan has an extensive background in business and communications.
- Her undergraduate degree is in Fashion Communications, where she earned the University Gold Medal from the Faculty of Communications and Design at Ryerson University
- Meghan spent three years working in client service and strategy for various digital advertising agencies from 2004 – 2007
- Meghan started her business in 2008 with just $5,000
- She has written and launched two #1 bestselling books and sold out over 200 events
- In 2016 Meghan was listed as one of the top 100 female entrepreneurs in Canada by PROFIT magazine
- Meghan was awarded Gold and Platinum in 2017 and 2018 as Best Holistic Nutritionist by National Nutrition
- In 2016 Meghan’s second book The UnDiet Cookbook took home gold at the Taste Canada Gold Awards
- Meghan was profiled in Forbes Magazine for her community-based global business
- She has presented the Keynote on standing out in business for a range of companies including the BC Pharmacy Association’s annual conference, Women In Biz Network, and The Food Blogger’s of Canada Annual Conference