Inflammation is the root cause of many diseases and, fortunately, there are many ways we can both prevent and address this through diet and lifestyle. Our 14th episode of the Today Is The Day Podcast, “Can You Reverse Inflammation Permanently?”, is now available on your favourite podcast platforms.
Today is the day we’re uncovering the real causes of inflammation and what you can do to reverse and resolve it, perhaps even forever!
Subscribe and listen to the Today Is The Day Podcast on:
If you’re loving the show, please be sure to leave a review!
Covered In This Episode
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What the inflammatory process actually is – and the main misconceptions about it
- The conventional medical approach to treating inflammation and why it’s not always effective
- The problem with painkillers and immune suppressants
- The real causes of inflammation in the body and why chronic inflammation is so damaging
- The main foods that promote inflammation in the body
- How lifestyle factors can also influence inflammatory responses
- Why inflammation needs to be addressed for long-term health and wellbeing
- Meghan and Josh’s favourite anti-inflammatory foods and herbs
- What we can do to reverse and prevent inflammation for life
Additional Resources Mentioned In The Episode
- Anti-Inflammatory Diet and Lifestyle Guide
- Can You Cure an Autoimmune Disease?
- Is the Gluten-Free Diet a Fad?
- How to Stick to a Gluten-Free Diet
- 5 Tricks to Ditching Dairy
- Are You Addicted to Sugar?
- How to Choose a Water Filter
- Guide to Dark Leafy Greens +How to Use Them
- Guide to Root Vegetables
- Your Ultimate Guide to Winter Squash
- 12 Most Nutritious Foods to Put On Your Grocery List
- Health Benefits of Berries
- Guide to Eating Fish: Choosing Healthy and Sustainable Options
- Simple Turmeric Tea + Health Benefits of Turmeric
Connect With The Hosts
- Culinary Nutrition Expert Program preview video and learn more
- Meghan on Instagram
- Meghan on Facebook
- Functional Nutrition Certification Program
- Functional Reset Program
- Josh on Instagram
- Josh on Facebook
More About The Culinary Nutrition Expert Program
- Program Overview: Check out the Culinary Nutrition Expert Program preview video and learn more
- RSVP to our next Program Information Session
- Free Training! Get instant access to a free Culinary Nutrition Mini Training
- Download and snuggle in with our Course Catalogue
- Join the team! Discover how you can become an Academy of Culinary Nutrition Certified Instructor
- Rave Reviews: See what our beloved grads have to say about us
Featured Culinary Nutrition Expert
Though the majority of our students tend to be based in North America, over the years, our reach has extended around the globe. Shiru is one of a small handful of students based in Kenya where her business, My Planted Kitchen, has taken off. Shiru teaches cooking classes, writes cookbooks, leads group programs, and coaches clients to help them achieve their weight loss goals and develop healthier relationships with food – a much-needed skill to learn. She also has a Youtube channel. We love her positive attitude and often find ourselves drooling over her delicious recipe creations.
Learn More: www.myplantedkitchen.com