TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USING THE SITE
>>> Click here for Product Terms and Conditions.
The material appearing on this website https://www.culinarynutrition.com (this “Site”), is provided as information about Meghan Telpner Inc., and its subsidiary, the Academy of Culinary Nutrition (“ACN”) business, community, and people, and as a platform for online connection. The owner of this Site, ACN and its directors, agents, employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on the Site or material linked to this Site.
Any information on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following and using any information or recommendation provided on this Site is at your own risk.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following carefully! Your access to and use of this Site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site.
The following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) form a binding agreement (this “Agreement”) between you and Meghan Telpner, Inc., and its subsidiary, ACN, a Corporation operating out of the Province of Ontario. ACN may modify, amend, supplement and replace these Terms and Conditions at any time without providing you with advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed Terms and Conditions.
1. Trademark & Copyright. Logos for ACN are trademarks of Meghan Telpner Inc., and its affiliates (the “Marks”). You must obtain written permission from Meghan Telpner Inc. to use the Marks. All materials created by ACN on the Site are protected by Canadian copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to Meghan Telpner Inc.. The contents of this Site are all copyrighted by Meghan Telpner Inc., unless otherwise noted. You must obtain written permission from Meghan Telpner Inc. to use the contents of the Site in any manner not authorized by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Links to Third Party Websites. This Site may contain links to third party websites. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of ACN and ACN is not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any third party website. ACN accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third party websites. These links are provided to improve your use of this Site, enable you to connect with ACN on various platforms, help ACN offer the easiest services for you and conduct transactions.
3. Use License. If ACN has materials on the Site which you can download, permission is granted to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
3.1. modify or copy the materials;
3.2. use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3.3. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ACN at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
4. Refunds. For digital products, all sales are final. There will be no refunds. The Culinary Nutrition Expert Program has a specific refund policy that can be accessed here.
5. Disclaimer. Our goal is to share information in an informative, open, and honest way. That being said, any information and services provided on or through the Site is for informational and educational purposes only. What we share is the opinion and perspective of ACN. The information and education is not intended or implied to supplement or replace professional advice. Before taking any action, please make sure you consult with a professional.
6. No Guarantees. We make no guarantees about any particular results or benefit that you’ll get from our Site or our services. We will do everything to give you the tools to succeed, but we make no guarantees. We cannot be any more clear about this: we make no promises regarding results and make no guarantees whatsoever.
8. Limitation of Liability. In no event shall Meghan Telpner Inc., ACN or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on the Site, even if Meghan Telpner Inc. has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
9. Governing Law. Any claim relating to Meghan Telpner Inc.’s or ACN’s Site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
10. Indemnity. As a condition of your use of this Site, you indemnify Meghan Telpner Inc. and its directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.
11. Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of Meghan Telpner Inc. linked to these Terms and Conditions or contained on this Site constitute the entire agreement between you and ACN relating to your use of this Site and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by Meghan Telpner Inc.. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of these Terms and Conditions to be unenforceable, that portion or provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effectuate the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect. Failure by Meghan Telpner Inc. to enforce or exercise any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that right. Paragraph headings are for reference only.
1. Qualifications. ACN and its operators hold the following qualifications: Certified Nutritional Practitioner. ACN makes no representations to hold any other qualifications or representations outside of this.
2. Not Medical Advice. Nothing shared on this Site by ACN is medical or health advice. This is simply a compilation of content and services that ACN is providing.
3. No Guarantees. You understand that ACN makes no guarantees whatsoever regarding any results based on any action or inaction based on the information we share or services we provide through the Site. At the end of the day, we will not be responsible or make any promises for what will happen in your life and health.
4. Intention. The intention of the information we share and post on the Site is for informational, educational, and promotional purposes only.
5. Mistakes. We try our best. We really do. All of the content we put on the Site is intended to be as accurate as possible and to be as helpful as possible in providing you our content and services. But we ask you to understand that not everything we include on the Site may be accurate or entirely true. Of course, we’ll never intentionally mislead you and we can only try our best. As such, we ask you to take the information on the Site as one point of view, not the absolute only option. We ask that you not to rely entirely on what we share, and accept that some of our content may be incorrect. Again, if you have any issues with this, you are always welcome to stop using the Site.
6. No Warranties. ACN makes no promises that the Site or third-party programs we use to offer our services and products will always be operational. If something goes wrong, obviously, we’ll do everything we can to fix it ASAP. We also make no representations or warranties of any kind around any of the content we produce or share on the Site. To the maximum extent permissible by Canadian laws, ACN disclaims all warranties regarding all information, products and services offered on or through the Site.
7. Reach Out. Please feel free to connect with ACN to ask us any questions. All communications should be directed to email@example.com.
In Great Health,
The Academy of Culinary Nutrition Team