The Clubhouse is our brand new community hub. It will be replacing our long standing Facebook group and will be a place for active students, alumni and members of our wider community to connect.
Our plan as of now with The Clubhouse is, beyond our usual chit chat that we have in our group, which we love and want to maintain, we also want to offer some more structured learning and sharing opportunities.
As such, on a monthly basis we will be hosting several live events that will be part of our access including:
- Cooking demos by alumni
- Interviews with alumni (moving what Sondi has been doing on IG Live over to here)
- Presentations on topics you are a passionate expert on outside of culinary nutrition (say holistic pet health, breath work, small business accounting… Anything you can teach/share, we’re interested in).
- Interviews/presentations by leading experts outside of our community
- Community connect sessions (similar to the breakouts we’ve been doing the last couple of years in the CNE program). This is an opportunity for you to get to know each other and form real connections.
- Q&A Sessions with Meghan – ask her anything!
- Recipe challenges with prizes
- And more, more, more!
We are currently planning out our first year of The Clubhouse and obviously want to first and foremost highlight all of you!
Please complete the short form below if you’d be interested in contributing to our community in this way.