A quick and easy soup recipe.
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 5 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 6 cups water (or broth)
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup parsley
- Heat the olive oil in a large stock pot over medium-low heat.
- Add the green onions and sauté until softened.
- Add the carrot, cauliflower, water, thyme, salt and black pepper.
- Cover the pot and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce to a simmer. Let simmer for 20 minutes then add in the parsley and stir until wilted. Turn off the heat.
- Purée the soup using a blender or handheld immersion blender. (Note: If using a regular blender, be careful. Ensure you leave a space for the steam to escape.)
- Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Soup