A quick + easy gluten-free noodle bowl that is supremely delicious!
- 1 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 3/4 tsp curry powder, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp salt, or to taste
- 3 large handfuls of baby spinach
- 4 servings rice noodles, vermicelli noodles, zucchini noodles or any noodle of choice!
- In a small pot, mix the puree, coconut milk, almond butter, curry powder and salt. Cover the pot and heat it for about 6-8 minutes, until it is gently simmering. Stir every few minutes to ensure nothing is sticking to the pot.
- While the sauce is heating, prepare your noodles. In this recipe, I used brown rice vermicelli – all I needed to do is boil a kettle of water and pour it over the noodles and wait a few minutes for them to soften.
- Add the spinach, turn off the heat and stir. Cover the pot again and let the spinach wilt for a minute.
- Drain the noodles and add them to the pot with the sauce. Stir everything well.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed before serving.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Main