Welcome to EVERYDAY CULINARY NUTRITION
A 4-week online course that will inspire you to start cooking easy, healthy and delicious meals from scratch.
This is the place to start
Begin your journey into from scratch cooking or reignite that spark for healthy and delicious eating with this information-packed, practical course.
MAKE FROM-SCRATCH COOKING PART OF EVERYDAY EATING
Do you like the idea of whole food, healthy, delicious from-scratch cooking, but think it’s impossible to achieve with a busy life? Do you want to bring healthier eating habits into your life but aren’t sure where to start or think healthy eating has become too complicated?
This course takes the overwhelm out of simple and delicious healthy eating.
This is culinary nutrition at its foundation – the basics – where you’ll learn how to make everyday meals and staples that are delicious, quick and easy to make, and good for us.
It is commonly believed that cooking from scratch, and doing so in a healthful way, is time-consuming, complicated and, for some, just not worth the effort.
In this 100% online course, you will not only be inspired to give it a try but become excited about what you can easily and quickly make from scratch in your home kitchen.
You’ll learn how to effortlessly integrate Everyday Culinary Nutrition strategies into your everyday eating, and positively impact the health and well-being of your family, reduce your household food and packaging waste, and save money.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Be better able to decipher misleading packaging claims
- Be empowered with game-changing batch-prepping strategies
- Feel confident in making everyday staples from scratch
- Know how to effectively to reduce food waste
- Save money on your grocery bill by making food that is too often bought ready made
- Get more nutrition and flavour in every bite of your homemade meals
- Have an arsenal of from-scratch recipes you can whip up
- Feel confident modifying recipes to make them to your taste and preference
- Effortlessly integrate more whole, unprocessed foods into your diet
- Gain confidence in the kitchen, exploring new ingredients and methods
- Be able to show off your new skills and knowledge to your friends and family, and inspire them to hop on the health train and participate!!
Through Meghan’s empowering teaching style, you will feel inspired to bring this style of cooking into your home, or take your existing healthy cooking to the next level.
Join us for this brand new course and be inspired to start eating better, feeling better and bringing more from-scratch cooking into your life.
There is no time to waste. Register now and get instant access to the full course to enjoy at your own pace.
You will be amazed at how easy it is to make delicious, gluten-free and dairy-free meals from scratch in your home kitchen.
Who Is This Course For?
- Those who are considering the Culinary Nutrition Expert Program but want a taste of the teaching style
- Those who want want to eat healthier and need a place to start
- Those who are busy and need simple solutions for healthier eating
- Those who already eat well, but are feeling stuck with the same old recipes
- Those with special dietary needs who want to learn how to modify recipes
- Families with kids who love to cook- take the course together!
- Young adults on their way to college or who recently started living on their own
- Those who want to save money and reduce food and packaging waste
- Culinary Nutrition Expert Grads who want some fresh inspiration
Everyday Culinary Nutrition is a gluten-free and dairy-free family-friendly course with options for both vegan and Paleo styles of eating.
Each of the seven modules covers a key component of from-scratch cooking for everyday eating with 2 to 3 recipes demonstrated, and offering loads of modification ideas to suit all tastes.
Everyday Culinary Nutrition Modules:
- Module 1: The Basics of From-Scratch Cooking and Ditching The Packages
- Module 2: Power Batch Hacks
- Module 3: Breakfast Favourites
- Module 4: Dips and Dressings
- Module 5: Soups
- Module 6: The Main Meal
- Module 7: Sweet Treats
REGISTER TODAY AND ENJOY INSTANT ACCESS
It is time for you to start making healthful, delicious meals from scratch.
Everyday Culinary Nutrition makes it easy.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Meghan Telpner is a Toronto-based author, speaker, nutritionist, and the founder of the Academy of Culinary Nutrition. She’s written two bestselling books: UnDiet: Eat Your Way to Vibrant Health and The UnDiet Cookbook. Meghan’s success in cultivating a global community of UnDiet enthusiasts and Culinary Nutrition Experts has garnered her a feature in Forbes, and ranked her as one of the top 100 female entrepreneurs in Canada. She is also the mother of a hungry 2-year-old.
Included with Registration
The Everyday Culinary Nutrition course material is delivered through a combination of video-based tutorials, accompanying recipe guide, and additional learning resources. All you need is an internet connection and a smartphone, tablet or computer. Tune in from anywhere, learn at your leisure.
To be more specific, this includes:
- Instant access to the full course
- 7 course modules (as outlined above)
- 17 professionally produced and edited tutorial videos
- Simple guidelines to help you make more from scratch
- Demonstration of 12+ staples and full meal recipes
- All the accompanying recipes and modification options
- Quizzes to keep you on track and accountable
- Meal planning and prepping templates to help you get started
- Additional reading and resources
- Guaranteed access for a minimum of 12 months
|Ongoing access to 7 core course modules ?|
|17 professionally produced tutorial videos|
|Video Demonstration of 12+ recipes|
|Digital recipe guide|
|Additional reading and resources|
|Access to course quizzes to track your progress|
Can I do this course at my own pace?
Yes, you will get instant access to the full course to enjoy at your own pace. We guarantee a minimum of 12-months access to the course so you can review at your own pace.
Is there any homework or deadlines?
With general course registration, there is no homework or deadlines. This is for your personal interest.
Can I get a certificate after completing this course?
If you are looking for a certification from your learning, we encourage you to consider our 14-week Culinary Nutrition Expert Certification Program
Will this course certify me as a Culinary Nutrition Expert?
No, it will not. This course does not cover the depth or breadth of our 14-week Culinary Nutrition Expert Certification Program and is not part of that program. This course is intended for people who want a taste of what the Academy of Culinary Nutrition is all about or who are looking to learn more about integrating the culinary nutrition style of eating into their lives. This provides a solid foundation for all of our courses.