Welcome To EVERYDAY CULINARY NUTRITION
Be inspired to start cooking easy, healthy and delicious meals from scratch.
there’s never been a better time to start
MAKE FROM-SCRATCH COOKING PART OF EVERYDAY EATING
Do you like the idea of healthy from-scratch cooking, but think it’s impossible to achieve with a busy life?
Do you want to bring healthier eating habits into your life but aren’t sure where to start?
Or have you given up trying because healthy eating has become too complicated?
This course takes the overwhelm out of simple and delicious healthy eating.
This is culinary nutrition at its foundation – the basics – where you’ll learn how to make everyday meals and staples that are quick and easy to make. This is everyday culinary nutrition that is delicious and good for you.
It is commonly believed that cooking from scratch, and doing so in a healthful way, is time-consuming, complicated and not worth the effort.
Healthy from-scratch cooking should be easy, delicious and absolutely worth the effort. But you have to know the basics and where to start!
In this 100% online course, you will not only learn culinary nutrition basics, but you will be inspired to start cooking from scratch in your home kitchen.
You’ll learn how to effortlessly integrate Everyday Culinary Nutrition strategies into your everyday eating, and positively impact the health and well-being of your family, reduce your household food and packaging waste, and save money.
Begin your journey into from scratch cooking or reignite that spark for healthy and delicious eating with this information-packed, practical course.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this course:
- You will better understand labels and decipher misleading packaging claims
- Batch cooking will become your game-changing cooking strategy
- You will feel confident in making everyday staples from scratch
- You will know how to effectively reduce food waste
- You will save money on your grocery bill by making food that is too often bought ready made
- Your homemade meals will have more nutrition and flavour in every bite
- You'll have an arsenal of from-scratch recipes you can whip up
- You will effortlessly integrate more whole, unprocessed foods into your diet
Through Meghan’s empowering teaching style, you will feel inspired to bring this style of cooking into your home.
Join us for this essential self-paced course and be inspired to start eating better, feeling better and bringing more from-scratch cooking into your life.
You will be amazed at how easy it is to make delicious, gluten-free and dairy-free meals from scratch in your home kitchen.
Who Is This Course For?
- Those who are considering the Culinary Nutrition Expert Program but want a taste of the teaching style
- Those who want to eat healthier and need a place to start
- Those who are busy and need simple solutions for healthier eating
- Those who already eat well, but are feeling stuck with the same old recipes
- Families with kids who love to cook- take the course together!
- Young adults on their way to college or who recently started living on their own
- Those who want to save money and reduce food and packaging waste
HoW DOES THE COURSE WORK?
Everyday Culinary Nutrition is delivered through a combination of video-based tutorials, accompanying recipe guide, and additional learning resources.
All you need is an internet connection and a smartphone, tablet or computer.
Once you register, you receive instant access to the full course curriculum and can flow through the content at your own pace.
Tune in from anywhere, learn at your leisure.
Registration Includes The Following
- Instant access to the full course
- 7 course modules (outlined below)
- 17 professionally produced and edited tutorial videos
- Simple guidelines to help you make more from scratch
- Demonstration of 12+ staples and full meal recipes
- Check-in emails with additional resources to keep you moving through the course
- All the accompanying recipes and modification options
- Quizzes to keep you on track and accountable
- Meal planning and prepping templates to help you get started
- Additional reading and resources
- Recording of Q&A call with Meghan
- Guaranteed access for a minimum of 12 months
Everyday Culinary Nutrition is a gluten-free and dairy-free family-friendly course with options for both vegan and Paleo styles of eating.
Each of the seven modules covers a key component of from-scratch cooking for everyday eating with 2 to 3 recipes demonstrated, and offering loads of modification ideas to suit all tastes.
Everyday Culinary Nutrition Modules:
- What is from scratch cooking
- The foundation of culinary nutrition
- What to look for on ingredient labels
- How to reduce packaging waste and food waste
- Health and eco friendly food storage options
- Keeping your fridge organized
- Simple batch prep hacks to save time and reduce food waste
- How to hide veggies in simple recipes
- Simple from scratch dairy-free milk options
- Batch prepping tips for basic breakfast staples
- The best homemade cereal ever
- Making breakfasts nutritionally dense and delicious
- Convincing reasons to never need boxed salad and ready made dressing again
- Quick and easy salad dressing formula to up the nutrition
- Hiding veggies in your favourite dips and sauces
- Infinite variations for your favourite dips that go on everything
- Hidden ingredients to avoid in store bought stocks
- Repurpose veggies scraps for soups
- Flavour and nutrient rich stocks and broths made so easy
- How to make soups into one pot super meals
- Power bowl meals with infinite variations for packed lunches or at home dinners
- Adding customization options for easier family mealtime
- What to have ready to go in your fridge to get meals on the table faster
- One pot meals to set and forget
- Comfort food made with whole ingredients
- The best homemade gluten-free cookie ever with infinite variation options
- Basic homemade chocolate without any fillers
- Review of everything learned
- Inspiration to get started and keep going, learning, and feeding yourselves and your family the best you can
It is time for you to start making healthful, delicious meals from scratch.
Everyday Culinary Nutrition makes it easy.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Meghan Telpner is a Toronto-based author, speaker, nutritionist, and the founder of the Academy of Culinary Nutrition. She’s written two bestselling books: UnDiet: Eat Your Way to Vibrant Health and The UnDiet Cookbook. Meghan’s success in cultivating a global community of UnDiet enthusiasts and Culinary Nutrition Experts has garnered her a feature in Forbes, and ranked her as one of the top 100 female entrepreneurs in Canada. She is also the mother of a hungry little boy.
We guarantee a minimum of 12-months access from your start date of the course.
|Instant access to full course content
We guarantee a minimum of 12-months access from your start date of the course.
|7 course modules|
|17 professionally produced tutorial videos|
|Simple guidelines to help you make more from scratch|
|Video Demonstration of 12+ recipes|
|Check-in emails with additional resources|
|Digital recipe guide|
|All the accompanying recipes and modification options|
|Additional reading and resources|
|Quizzes to keep you on track and accountable|
|Meal planning and prepping templates to help you get started|
|Recording of live Q&A call with Meghan|
|Guaranteed access for a minimum of 12 months|
Can I do this course at my own pace?
Yes, you will get instant access to the full course to enjoy at your own pace.
How long to do I have access to the course?
We guarantee a minimum of 12-months access to the course so you can review at your own pace.
Is there any homework or deadlines?
There is no homework or deadlines. This is for your personal interest.
Can I get a certificate after completing this course?
We do not currently offer a certificate of completion for this course.
How is this course different from the Culinary Nutrition Expert Program?
This course offers an excellent first dive into culinary nutrition, or a taste test of what our longer, and far more in depth Culinary Nutrition Expert Program offers. This course, Everyday Culinary Nutrition, is intended for people who want a taste of what the Academy of Culinary Nutrition is all about or who are looking to learn more about integrating the culinary nutrition style of eating into their lives. This provides a solid foundation for all of our courses.