What we expect of our team
- Everything can be figured out.
Google is our best friend and it best be yours too. You know how to seek out solutions, implement them and do so efficiently. You of course know to ask for help when you’ve tried it on your own and still didn’t find the way.
- Trust your judgment.
It doesn’t matter what we read or what we see others doing; we trust our instincts, our judgment and work from there. You’re also awesome at spotting trends before they’re trends and understanding how they can be applied to the business.
- We don’t do things half-assed.
Whether there is a project, program, service, launch, book or video shoot- if we decide to do something, we make the time to make it happen and then we make it happen- full on. If we can’t do it full on, we don’t do it at all.
- We care a lot.
We care deeply about the work we put out in the world. That work may be a single email for a three or four figure program and we care about it all- every last detail and most of all, we care about the person on the other end. We work from a place of passion, inspiration and overall with the intention to motivate positive change in those that have landed in our world.
Qualities of Our Team
- Passion for health, food, nutrition, clean beauty, natural home care and the environment
- Entrepreneurial and creative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced style with on-the-fly modifications for optimal effectiveness
- Sense of urgency and passion
- Strong aesthetic
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Resourcefulness and positive can-do attitude
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Mac user with own computer for use
What Really Sets You Apart
- Curious thinker who loves keeping up with the news (the good and real kind)
- Passionate about digital media, online business, and fostering community
- Strategic thinker who is always looking for innovative solutions
- Professional work ethic- you show up in every way
- Staying power- the ability to commit and see projects through to fruition
- Require minimal guidance and are self-motivated to be awesome at what you do.
There are no open positions at this time.
Meghan Telpner Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.