make your own FERMENTED FOODS
Conquer the kitchen and MAKE YOUR OWN ‘KRAUT
Learn how to make your very own sauerkraut with a few simple ingredients
Get free, instant access to our Sauerkraut Fermentation Class, where Meghan Telpner shares:
- a downloadable recipe & guide to making your own sauerkraut (gluten-free/dairy-free/vegan)
- easy step-by-step demonstration of how to make sauerkraut without any fancy tools or gadgets
- the health benefits of incorporating fermented foods into your meals
- why making your sauerkraut not only tastes better than store bought but has more nutrients!
- what to look for when shopping for leafy greens & cruciferous vegetables
- inspirational ways to use sauerkraut in your meals
- safety tips to ensuring your fermented foods don't go rancid
- easy ways you can customize the recipe to make it your own
You can make your own delicious, digestion-supportive sauerkraut in your own kitchen!
You will never have to buy the expensive, store-bought ‘kraut again.
With this free class, you’ll create your own homemade sauerkraut that is:
- Free from any additives or preservatives
- Low waste
- Easy to make at home
- Rich in flavour and freshness
- Simple to adapt & substitute other ingredients
- High in nutrients
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Meghan Telpner is a Toronto-based author, speaker, nutritionist, the founder of the Academy of Culinary Nutrition, and the head instructor of the Culinary Nutrition Expert Program. She’s also written two bestselling books: UnDiet: Eat Your Way to Vibrant Health and The UnDiet Cookbook.
Meghan’s success in cultivating a global community of health & nutrition enthusiasts and Culinary Nutrition Experts has garnered her a feature in Forbes, and ranked her as one of the top 100 female entrepreneurs in Canada. She is also the mother of a hungry 4 year-old.
The Academy of Culinary Nutrition was created by Meghan Telpner, a Toronto-based nutritionist and author of UnDiet: Eat Your Way to Vibrant Health, and The UnDiet Cookbook. Our online school is an inclusive online education destination with the primary mission of leading the way in providing resources and training for health, nutrition and culinary enthusiasts to become leaders and teachers in their respective communities. We offer loads of free resources, downloads, and live online trainings that are available to everyone, and those who want to take it a step further, we offer a growing range of courses along with our flagship Culinary Nutrition Expert Program.
The collective goal of the Academy and our Certified Experts is to create a positive global impact by teaching, sharing and living what we do best—creating, cooking, and eating the best food in the world, while giving back in the process. We strive to offer equitable, inclusive resources and change-making educational experience.
We look forward to you being a part of our amazing community!