Fundamentals of Fermentation
Get on the waitlist for Fundamentals of Fermentation and be the first to be notified when our next run of the program is scheduled so you can take advantage of early registration savings.
Join us for this special mini-course where you will be inspired to get into your kitchen and start creating gut-healing, digestive-friendly, flavour-rich and easy to make ferments.
WHY FERMENTATION IS AWESOME
Fermenting a food brings it to life – literally! Through the act of fermentation, millions of beneficial bacteria are formed that support optimal health for the body.
Consuming fermented foods regularly is awesome because they contribute to:
- Better gut health
- Reduction in digestive upset symptoms
- Optimal digestive health
- Optimal immune health
- Effective elimination
- Smoother, more glowing complexion
- Improved weight loss and/or weight management
- Less sugar cravings
- Overall better health
Common symptoms of gut microflora imbalance include:
- Chronic yeast infections
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Brain fog
- Body pain
Fermentation can increase B vitamins, folic acid, and Vitamins A, C and K. Fermentation also decreases phytic acid, a compound that interferes with our digestion.
GET ON THE WAITLIST TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A DISCOUNTED RATE WHEN WE NEXT OFFER THIS COURSE
Before you start dishing out the dollars for expensive probiotics, how about making your own probiotic-rich foods???
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Culinary Nutrition Expert students and alumni
- People who want to learn about ways to improve digestion with food
- People who love taking on fun kitchen projects
- People who love delicious food
- People who want to extend their repertoire in the kitchen
- Individuals who want to improve how they feel using diet
- People who want to save money by making their own ferments
- People who want to learn how to integrate fermented foods into everyday eating
Meghan Telpner is a two-time bestselling, and award-winning author. She is the founder and director of the Academy of Culinary Nutrition offering an online certification program in Culinary Nutrition. Meghan was named one of 2016’s top female Canadian entrepreneurs and was profiled in Forbes for cultivating a global wellness community.