Own all 6 Classes for FREE
CLICK TO JOIN FOR FREE
LIMITED TIME ONLY
GET ALL 6 COOKING CLASSES FOR FREE
This free offer is on until July 20, 2022
INCLUDED WITH THE LIVE FROM THE KITCHEN FREE OFFER:
🥳 Instant access to 6 awesome cooking demonstration videos
🤩 Access to Live From The Kitchen portal for a minimum of 12 months.
🍰 Downloadable recipe handouts for each class (all gluten- and dairy-free)
🍎 30+ additional resources to guide you on your culinary nutrition journey
Live From The Kitchen (valued at $169) can be yours for FREE!
OWN THE SERIES FOR FREE (VALUED AT $169)
Class 1: Culinary Condiments
This class explores the benefits of using fresh spices and homemade sauces in levelling up your cooking.
- Best practices for selecting and storing herbs and spices
- The powerful health benefits of certain spices
- Make a spice mix that you can put on anything and everything
- Discover how simple it is to make an all purpose sauce from scratch
- Learn how to batch prep and store sauces.
- Two recipes demonstrated and shared: Toss It On Everything Spice Mix and Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Class 2: Simple Elixir Magic
No more caffeine needed to boost your mornings! This class explores homemade elixirs to energize and fuel your day without the caffeine jolt.
- Best practices for blending hot liquids
- The importance of healthy fats
- Swapping out ingredients to suit your dietary needs
- Create your own tea base to use in elixirs, smoothies and more!
- Learn how to make and customize your own nut and/or seed milk
- Two recipes demonstrated and shared: Mochachoca Latte, and Turmeric Sunshine Elixir
Class 3: Plantiful Party
Whether gathering amongst your own household or connecting with friends and neighbours, the heart of a great gathering, in addition to delightful people, is the food.
- Swapping out ingredients to suit your dietary needs
- The importance of soaking your nuts, seeds and grains
- Learn what 2 herbs help the body detoxify
- Discover how simple it is to make your own crackers from scratch
- Two recipes demonstrated and shared: Crispy Crackers and The Mighty Everything
Class 4: Whole Foods Fuel
Fueling with whole foods is a health supportive approach to eating that can be applied to any personal food philosophy. This is where we focus on eating foods in their most whole form, with all of the processing happening in our home kitchen.
- Fastest and easiest way to de-stem kale (and what to do with the stem after!)
- The best way to batch prep kale so it’s ready to eat
- How to store and use various oils
- Two recipes demonstrated and shared: The Best Kale Salad Ever and Tangy Tahini Dressing
Class 5: Raw Dessert Delight
There are few things that are more amazing than a raw dessert. Raw desserts are nutrient powerhouses, and are free of fillers. In the case of this demo, it’s dairy-free and gluten-free but maintains a richness that we love from a good dessert.
- How you can take this cake to the next level and add ferment into the mix
- Simple ways to modify the flavour profiles and make it your own
- The importance of using natural sweeteners in desserts instead of refined white sugar
- One recipe demonstrated and shared: Raw Strawberry Cheesecake
Class 6: Pizza Party
Pizza is a great way to use up fridge leftovers, let kids (or selective partners) customize their meal, and the crust can even be prepped in advance and frozen. That’s what we call a win/win/win.
- The hidden ingredient in most store-bought pizza crusts that you want to avoid
- How to sprout your own beans and legumes
- The importance of incorporating fresh herbs in your meals
- Two recipes demonstrated and shared: Mung Bean Pizza Crust and Pizza Pesto Sauce
You will receive unlimited access to all the classes for a minimum of 12 months, when you sign up for the Live From The Kitchen offer for $0.
The FREE Live From The Kitchen offer ends on Wednesday!
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Meghan Telpner is a Toronto-based author, speaker, nutritionist, the founder of the Academy of Culinary Nutrition, and the head instructor of the Culinary Nutrition Expert Program. She’s also written two bestselling books: UnDiet: Eat Your Way to Vibrant Health and The UnDiet Cookbook.
Meghan’s success in cultivating a global community of health & nutrition enthusiasts and Culinary Nutrition Experts has garnered her a feature in Forbes, and ranked her as one of the top 100 female entrepreneurs in Canada. She is also the mother of a hungry 4 year-old.
The Academy of Culinary Nutrition was created by Meghan Telpner, a Toronto-based nutritionist and author of UnDiet: Eat Your Way to Vibrant Health, and The UnDiet Cookbook. Our online school is an inclusive online education destination with the primary mission of leading the way in providing resources and training for health, nutrition and culinary enthusiasts to become leaders and teachers in their respective communities. We offer loads of free resources, downloads, and live online trainings that are available to everyone, and for those who want to take it a step further, we offer a growing range of courses along with our flagship Culinary Nutrition Expert Program.
The collective goal of the Academy and our Certified Experts is to create a positive global impact by teaching, sharing and living what we do best—creating, cooking, and eating the best food in the world, while giving back in the process. We strive to offer equitable, inclusive resources and change-making educational experience.
We look forward to you being a part of our amazing community!