- 1 14 oz can artichoke hearts (packed in water)
- 1 garlic clove (2 if you love garlic!)
- ½ a lemon, juiced (approximately 2 Tbsp)
- 2–3 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp sea salt (adjust to taste)
- Water as needed
- Drain artichoke hearts.
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth; add water as needed to achieve the desired consistency (it should be thick enough to dip veggies in).
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: Dip, Appetizer