Welcome to EVERYDAY HERBAL
Start creating your own herbal remedies with our new 4-week online course!
Early bird registration opens October 28th
Get on the waitlist to save on your registration.
MAKE EVERYDAY HERBAL PART OF YOUR LEARNING & LIVING
Do you like the idea of herbal medicine, but don’t know where to start? Do you want to make and use your own tinctures, tonics and salves, but think it’s too complicated?
We have taken the overwhelm out of herbal medicine.
Though herbal medicine can be used to treat specific conditions naturally, it also has a lot more function in everyday use than most of us realize.
We have distilled our combined decades of study and practice down to what you need to know today, to start creating and using your own natural remedies and herbal applications straight away.
Whether we’re infusing our salad oil with herbs, brewing teas to use as the base in smoothies or elixirs, creating our own massage oil or perhaps making a digestive lozenges or infused honey, herbal medicine’s greatest impact is how it can be used in the everyday to positively impact our health.
This is the herbal medicine we’re sharing.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this course, you will be well versed in:
- The role herbs can play in optimal health
- Selecting and storing herbs to maximize their potency
- Determining the right herbs for specific needs
- How to make your own internal and external herbal remedies
- Knowing the key herbs that have the broadest application
- Creative ways to integrate herbal remedies into your current lifestyle
- Following and customizing herbal base recipes using the herbs that meet your personal needs
- Formulating your own herbal remedies
- Enhancing your health with homemade, safe and effective herbal remedies
Through our empowering teaching style, you will gain a solid base of knowledge and the practical skills you need to start creating your own remedies at home.
Join us for this brand new course and be inspired to start creating your own custom herbal remedies.
CLICK TO BE FIRST IN LINE
You will be amazed at how easy it is to make your own herbal remedies at home.
Who Is This Course For?
- Culinary Nutrition Expert students and alumni
- Those who want to learn basic applied herbal knowledge
- Those who love taking on fun and experimental kitchen projects
- Those who want to learn how to enhance the nutrition of everyday dishes
- Those who want to improve how they feel by using natural remedies
- Those who want to save money by making their own tinctures, salves, infused oils and more
- Those who want to learn how to integrate herbal remedies into their everyday living
Where we stand out from other herbal courses is that we’ve stripped our information down to the essentials.
Each module offers a breakdown of the top 4-5 herbs to address a specific need, as well as 2-3 recipes that demonstrate the most effective internal and/or external application. What this means is that you are learning what you need to begin using the information straight away in your own life.
Everyday Herbal Modules:
- Module 1: The Everyday Herbs
- Module 2: Digestive Health
- Module 3: Immune Health
- Module 4: Asthma, Allergies and Congestion
- Module 5: Stress and Mental Health
- Module 6: Sleep
- Module 7: Herbal First Aid
The Herbal Applications We Share
Internal Herbal Applications Techniques Include:
- Infused Oils (Macerations)
- Shrub (Drinking Vinegar)
- Infused Honey
- Medicinal Syrups
External Herbal Applications Techniques Include:
- Massage Oil
- Bath Soak
- Bath Bomb
Get on the waitlist to take advantage of early bird pricing when registration opens on October 28th.
It is time for you to start crafting your own herbal remedies.
We make it easy.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTORS
Meghan Telpner is a Toronto-based author, speaker, nutritionist, and the founder of the Academy of Culinary Nutrition. She’s written two bestselling books: UnDiet: Eat Your Way to Vibrant Health and The UnDiet Cookbook. Meghan’s success in cultivating a global community of UnDiet enthusiasts and Culinary Nutrition Experts has garnered her a feature in Forbes, and ranked her as one of the top 100 female entrepreneurs in Canada. She is married to Josh (see below!) and together they have a 2 year-old son.
Josh Gitalis, Clinical Nutritionist and Functional Medicine Practitioner, runs a Toronto-based private practice, with a worldwide client base. He is a recognized expert in integrative healthcare, merging the best of functional medicine and integrative therapeutics. As a leader in his field, Josh has taught Clinical Nutrition for several natural health colleges and runs the Functional Nutrition Certification Program. He is also the first Canadian nutritionist to become an Institute for Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner (IFMCP).
2019 Everyday Herbal Course Dates
October 28th – November 4th | Registration
November 4th |Course begins, Modules 1
November 11th | Modules 2 + 3
November 15th 1:00pm ET | Live Q&A 1
November 18th | Modules 4 + 5
November 25th | Modules 6 + 7
December 2nd 11:00am ET | Live Q&A 2