Bonus Episode: How To Make Culinary Nutrition Part of Everyday Eating
Season 2 of the Today Is The Day Podcast is on its way, but to tide you over until then we have a special bonus episode to share a taste of our new course, Everyday Culinary Nutrition. This bite-sized episode of the Today Is The Day Podcast, “Making Culinary Nutrition Part of Your Everyday Life”, is now available on your favourite podcast platforms.
Today is the day we’re giving you quick tips about how to make cooking from scratch very doable – it’s not as hard as you might think!
Subscribe and listen to the Today Is The Day Podcast on:
If you’re loving the show, please be sure to leave a review!
Covered In This Episode
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The little things Meghan and Josh do every day to make cooking from scratch manageable in their busy lives
- A recent big life decision that is changing the way Meghan and Josh eat
- The number of recipes you really need in your arsenal
- The food items Meghan and Josh have completely stopped buying
- The challenge with grocery shopping that keeps them up at night
- Meghan and Josh’s roles in the home for cooking and meal prepping
- How they have refined and streamlined their cooking processes
Additional Resources Mentioned In The Episode
- 5 Essential Meal Prepping Tips
- How to Make Salad Dressing
- 20 Best Dip and Hummus Recipes
- 6 Essential Elements of a Recipe-Free Dinner Bowl
- 20 Kitchen Hacks to Help You Get Dinner on the Table Fast
- Anti-Inflammatory Diet Guide + Shopping List
- Stocking a Culinary Nutrition Pantry + Shopping List
- How to Make Nut and Seed Butters
- 12 Family-Friendly Recipes to Cook Together
- How to Engage Your Picky Eater
Connect With The Hosts
- Culinary Nutrition Expert Program preview video and learn more
- Meghan on Instagram
- Meghan on Facebook
- Functional Nutrition Certification Program
- Functional Reset Program
- Josh on Instagram
- Josh on Facebook
More About Our Everyday Culinary Nutrition Course
This course takes the overwhelm out of delicious healthy eating. It’s culinary nutrition at its foundation – the basics – where you’ll learn how to make everyday meals and staples that are delicious, quick and easy, and good for us.
You’ll learn how to effortlessly integrate Everyday Culinary Nutrition strategies into your everyday eating and positively impact the health and well-being of your family, reduce your household food and packaging waste, and save money.
More Wisdom from our Experts
Healthy cooking from scratch can seem overwhelming, especially if you’ve convinced yourself you don’t have the time or skills to do so. Healthy eating doesn’t…Read More
Now more than ever, deciphering which diet to follow is incredibly confusing. There are so many options to choose from – so how do we…Read More
Healthy eating doesn’t have to be pricey. While there are some ingredients that are outrageously expensive, those are often concentrated powders, fancy superfoods, or niche…Read More
There is a vast array of information available at our fingertips and we’re fortunate that so many experts are openly sharing their knowledge and wisdom….Read More
Students and staff at the Academy of Culinary Nutrition are obsessed with food, cooking and culinary nutrition – but sometimes even we don’t want to…Read More
There’s a lot of talk in the health world about preventing conditions or diseases before they start, but what does that actually mean and look…Read More
2 responses to “Bonus Episode: How To Make Culinary Nutrition Part of Everyday Eating”
Where did you purchase the wild blueberries in GTA? Thanks fo this episode!
Hi Olga! When blueberries are in season, check out your local farmers markets. Some grocery stores may have them too in the freezer section. We like to buy berries in bulk when they’re in season and then freeze them.