A soft, jiggly gelatin. You can adjust the amount of gelatin depending on the consistency you enjoy. 3 Tbsp will yield nice, firm squares – use 2 Tbsp if you want to serve in a bowl.
- 2 cups blueberry juice, or fruit juice of choice
- 2–3 Tbsp organic, unflavoured gelatin (3 Tbsp for squares, 2 Tbsp for serving in cups or bowls)
- Warm the juice in a pot on the stove until warm, but not boiling. You should be able to touch it comfortably.
- Measure out 2-3 Tbsp of gelatin and place in small bowl.
- Transfer juice to a bowl and slowly pour in the gelatin while whisking vigorously to ensure no gelatin clumps form.
- Pour mixture into a 9 inch baking dish or individual molds – however you want to set/serve your jello.
- Place in the fridge for 30-60 minutes or until solid. The larger the mold used, the longer it will take to set.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
Keywords: jello, gelatin, jello squares, gummies, homemade gummies, gummy, blueberry gummies