JOIN US FOR OUR LIVE ONLINE COOKING SERIES
Join Meghan Telpner live online for six (almost) monthly complimentary cooking demonstrations.
Cooking live means anything can happen! Enjoy this opportunity to connect directly with Meghan and with this special community while being inspired to try new things in the kitchen.
Discover the health benefits, dietary substitutions, and more! Plus ask questions about the recipes before you head to your own kitchen to make them yourself.
INCLUDED WITH COMPLIMENTARY REGISTRATION
🥳 Registration in all 6 of the (almost) monthly 45-minute live online cooking classes (no further action needed)
😀 Free access to each cooking class for 4 days.
🤗 Downloadable handout for each class that will include the recipes being demonstrated.
😅 Option to follow along with Meghan or take it all in and then head to your kitchen to make the recipes yourself!
LIVE FROM THE KITCHEN SCHEDULE INCLUDES:
March 31 – Plantiful Party
May 5 – Whole Foods Fuel
July 13 – Raw Dessert Delight
August 10 – Pizza Party
All of the live online cooking classes start at 12pm Eastern Standard Time.
Dates subject to change
You only need to sign up once. One registration gets you into all of the Live From The Kitchen sessions to watch live or enjoy the recordings for a limited time.
OWN THE SERIES
Class 1: Culinary Condiments
Recorded live on February 3rd, 2021
This class explores the benefits of using fresh spices and homemade sauces in levelling up your cooking.
- Best practices for selecting and storing herbs and spices
- The powerful health benefits of certain spices
- Make a spice mix that you can put on anything and everything
- Discover how simple it is to make an all purpose sauce from scratch
- Learn how to batch prep and store sauces.
- Two recipes demonstrated and shared: Toss It On Everything Spice Mix and Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Class 2: Simple Elixir Magic
Recorded live on March 3rd, 2021
No more caffeine needed to boost your mornings! This class explores homemade elixirs to energize and fuel your day without the caffeine jolt.
- Best practices for blending hot liquids
- The importance of healthy fats
- Swapping out ingredients to suit your dietary needs
- Create your own tea base to use in elixirs, smoothies and more!
- Learn how to make and customize your own nut and/or seed milk
- Two recipes demonstrated and shared: Mochachoca Latte, and Turmeric Sunshine Elixir
You can access these classes and receive unlimited access to all the classes for a minimum of 12 months, when you purchase the full series for $68.
Classes will be added to your course dashboard as they become available over the series.