Welcome to the Academy of Culinary Nutrition!
You found us!
Well, that’s exciting. Especially as what we offer here with our flagship Culinary Nutrition Expert Program at our online culinary school might just be exactly what you’ve been looking for.
The Quick Run Down
- All of our courses are 100% online.
- Everything we do here is gluten-free and dairy-free, with loads of suggestions, tips and resources to help you create meals that suit your dietary needs.
- We create a positive global impact by sharing and living what we do best—creating, cooking, and inspiring health.
- Our food-focussed curriculum makes this school unlike any others out there. You will be taken away from your desk and into the kitchen with our DIY approach to learning.
A Little Bit About Us
We are 100% online culinary school with a focus on whole, from scratch cooking.
The Academy of Culinary Nutrition, founded in 2014, by nutritionist and bestselling author Meghan Telpner, is an online cooking school offering a certification program in culinary nutrition. Our flagship Culinary Nutrition Expert Program has graduated over 2,500 experts in 73 countries.
The collective goal of the Academy and our Certified Experts is to teach the teachers.
Whether this means becoming the leader in your own home kitchen, or getting out in your community or online as a leader in this field.
Our food-focussed curriculum makes our program, and this school unlike any others out there.
We deliver a refreshingly connected, community-driven approach to online learning.
Wait! You’re Still Not Sure What ‘Culinary Nutrition’ Even Means?
Culinary Nutrition is an approach to cooking (and living) where we focus on using ingredients in their whole and fresh form, and combining them to make beautiful, simple, delicious, healing recipes.
With a culinary nutrition approach to learning about health, nutrition, cooking, and applying it all in the kitchen and on your dinner tables, we combine nutritional theories, science and principles of traditional diets in culinary applications for optimal health.
The Culinary Nutrition Expert Program is a complete and thorough online nutrition certification program, specializing in culinary nutrition.
Interested in Becoming a Student?
The study and practice of culinary nutrition is for you if any of the following apply:
- You have an interest in food and nutrition.
- You want to build on what you already know about health, nutrition and food.
- You don’t know anything about culinary nutrition, but need a place to start.
- You want to be part of an incredible global community.
- You know how to cook but want to do it healthfully
- You want to feel empowered to know how to feed yourself, your family and your clients for optimal health
- You want to gain confidence in your understanding of the health properties of specific foods
- You have a desire to share your passion confidently with experience and training to support you.
Your Next Steps
- Learn how to get certified as a Culinary Nutrition Expert
- Secure your spot at our next Information Session
- Sample a Class
What Can a Culinary Nutrition Expert do?
In addition to being the only food-focussed nutrition-based culinary program online, the Culinary Nutrition Expert Program sets itself apart from other programs with a 90% program completion rate (which is unheard of with online programs). There are 2,500 successful Culinary Nutrition Experts globally making huge strides in the food, nutrition and health industries.
Our graduates have gone on to:
- Teach cooking classes as Certified Instructors, both in-person & online
- Develop meal plans for various health conditions
- Catering or personal chef services
- Open restaurants, cafes, food trucks and meal delivery services
- Develop recipes
- Write food blogs and publish cookbooks
- Create food products that are sold at markets and grocery stores
- Excel in their current career as health coaches, nutritionists, dietitians, naturopaths, doctors, nurses, and other practitioners
- Host retreats
- Become TV and media personalities
Completing the program is your first step to supporting your health goals, creating change in your career, and being empowered to share what you know about culinary nutrition with the world.
The Culinary Nutrition Expert Program is only offered once a year from September through December. This is your year!