LEARN HOW TO APPLY ZERO-COST NUTRITION & LIFESTYLE TIPS TO ACHIEVE EVERYDAY PREVENTION
INSTANT ACCESS AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
Supporting a preventative lifestyle is like having a health bank account.
In order to build up that resilience account you need to invest a little bit every day to reach your goal.
This applies to everyday prevention as well.
There is no greater investment you can make than in your health
If you aren’t sure what those steps should be, that’s what we’re here for you to find out.
True prevention is about taking action and building health as much as we can every single day.
In our Everyday Prevention Workshop, you will:
- Gain insight into optimal lifestyle practices
- Deep dive into simple nutrition strategies for general wellbeing
- Learn how to make delicious, prevention-friendly recipes
Academy of Culinary Nutrition Founder Meghan Telpner and Instructor Josh Gitalis cover the basics of eating for prevention, supporting your immune system, and demonstrating how to make several tasty recipes that you’ll want to fold into your meal rotation regularly.
Learn what Everyday Prevention means & what you can do to support it for yourself, your family & your community.
With your complimentary registration, you will:
- Get a better understanding of what prevention really means
- Discover the difference between active prevention and passive prevention
- Understand key diet, nutrition and lifestyle strategies for prevention
- Determine the best place for you to start in creating your own prevention plan
- Learn how to make a delicious, simple, everyday prevention-friendly meal
- Get copies of all recipes demonstrated
- Have a downloadable handout with information to further your everyday prevention path
Meghan Telpner is a Toronto-based author, speaker, nutritionist, the founder of the Academy of Culinary Nutrition, and the head instructor of the Culinary Nutrition Expert Program. She’s also written two bestselling books: UnDiet: Eat Your Way to Vibrant Health and The UnDiet Cookbook.
Meghan’s success in cultivating a global community of health & nutrition enthusiasts and Culinary Nutrition Experts has garnered her a feature in Forbes, and ranked her as one of the top 100 female entrepreneurs in Canada.
Josh Gitalis is a Clinical Nutritionist and Functional Medicine Practitioner, as well as an instructor of the Culinary Nutrition Expert Program. He runs a Toronto-based private practice, with a worldwide client base.
Josh is a recognized expert in integrative healthcare, merging the best of functional medicine and integrative therapeutics. As a leader in his field, Josh has taught Clinical Nutrition for several natural health colleges and runs the Functional Nutrition Certification Program. He is also the first Canadian nutritionist to become an Institute for Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner (IFMCP).
Having issues registering or have other questions?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org