For the salad:
- 2 sweet potatoes (medium size, sliced into 1 inch cubes)
- 4 cups brussels sprouts (washed and halved)
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 cups cooked lentils
- 8 cups baby spinach
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the diced sweet potato and brussels sprouts in a bowl. Add olive oil and season with sea salt and black pepper to taste. Toss well then spread across the baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until both vegetables are cooked through and starting to brown.
- While the vegetables roast, combine the tahini, maple syrup, water, cayenne pepper and sea salt in a jar. Seal with a lid and shake well to mix. Set aside.
- Remove the roasted vegetables from the oven and place back in the mixing bowl. Add in the lentils. Mix well.
- Divide spinach between bowls. Top with lentils and roasted vegetable mix. Drizzle with desired amount of dressing. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: Salad