It’s our last episode of the Today Is The Day Podcast Season 1! It’s hard to believe that our first season is drawing to a close, but we have loved every second of it. Your comments, emails, kind words, sharing your love of the podcast – thank you so much. It’s why we do what we do! Our 11th and final episode of the Today Is The Day Podcast, “listener Q & A”, is now available on your favourite podcast platforms.
Today is the day we’re turning the tables over to you: What are your questions about health, nutrition and wellness? In this fun episode, Josh and Meghan give the need-to-know answers to your questions in this listener Q & A.
Subscribe and listen to the Today Is The Day Podcast on:
If you’re loving the show, please be sure to leave a review!
Covered In This Episode
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How producing and eating meat affects not only your health but the environment as well.
- How you can consume meat in a more sustainable and nutritious way.
- What nutrients you’re actually missing out on if you cut meat out of your diet.
- Being outgoing about your specialized diet in a world that’s set against it.
- How to explain the benefits of a healthier diet to your children.
- What Josh and Meghan’s daily routines look like, from fitness to eating to work.
- How they think—and hope—the health and wellness industry will develop in the near future.
- Why Meghan and Josh actually disagree on the effectiveness on tech and apps with regards to health.
- The hardest lesson they’ve had to learn in the course of their health journey.
- What Josh and Meghan have found to be the most fulfilling aspects of their search for healthier living.
Additional Resources Mentioned In The Episode
- My Morning and Evening Routine with a 1-Year-Old
- 21 Ways to Get More Protein In Your Diet
- When Your Partner Doesn’t Support Your Health Habits
- What Does Naturally Raised Mean? A Guide to Deciphering Meat Labels
- How to Stop Self-Sabotage
- 5 Ways to Survive When You Change Your Child’s Diet
- Are Your Kids Addicted to Junk Food? Here’s What to Do
- How to Stop Being Judgmental
- What Two Nutritionists Really Have for Lunch
- Busy Is Not a Badge of Honour and Other Business Lessons
- Best Breastfeeding Diet: Food, Herb and Lifestyle Recommendations
- Nap Time Self Care: Tips for Tired Moms
Connect With The Hosts
- Culinary Nutrition Expert Program preview video and learn more
- Meghan on Instagram
- Meghan on Facebook
- Functional Nutrition Certification Program
- Functional Reset Program
- Josh on Instagram
- Josh on Facebook
More About The Culinary Nutrition Expert Program
- Program Overview: Check out the Culinary Nutrition Expert Program preview video and learn more
- RSVP to our next Program Information Session
- Free Training! Get instant access to a free Culinary Nutrition Mini Training
- Download and snuggle in with our Course Catalogue
- Join the team! Discover how you can become an Academy of Culinary Nutrition Certified Instructor
- Rave Reviews: See what our beloved grads have to say about us
Featured Culinary Nutrition Expert
Lori came into our community in 2018 and immediately become a shining star and amazing support for her fellow classmates. Her long-time career as a teacher shone through the Fall 2018 semester, along with her incredible desire to support others around her. She is now teaching her own workshops and classes and having great success. We’re thrilled to have Lori has one of our esteemed Academy of Culinary Nutrition Certified Instructors and she’s become part of our core team as a 2019 program coach.
Learn More: www.lorimoore.ca
And that’s a wrap on Season 1! Thank you for listening – and be sure to let us know if there are any topics you’d love to learn about in Season 2!