The third season of the Today Is The Day Podcast is launching on March 23rd! Given the current health climate, we spent a lot of time planning for this season. We want our podcast to serve as a voice of reason amongst the chaotic messaging out there and empower you to take control of your health.
In their signature in-depth, honest, engaging, fun-filled and inspiring way, Meghan and Josh tackle important and urgent topics that also may challenge your pre-existing habits and beliefs or what you read in mainstream media. As always, they’ll be sharing evidence-based information and the why behind recommendations so you truly understand the topics covered.
And you’ll be entertained along the way!
Without giving away too much, some of the Season 3 topics include how to support the health of the microbiome, how to cut out sugar once and for all, how to get kids in the kitchen, how to support optimal digestive health, and more!
Listen to the Today Is The Day Podcast Season 3 Trailer Now!
Subscribe Now On Your Favourite Podcast App
WHY YOU’RE GOING TO LOVE SEASON 3:
- An amazing slate of culinary nutrition topics such as digestion, sugar, nature, and children’s health
- Understand the why behind various health recommendations and trends
- Become empowered to be able to sift through the conflicting information out there
- Advice for how to put Meghan and Josh’s recommendations into practice
- Be entertained as complicated topics are simplified for you
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT THE SHOW
The Academy of Culinary Nutrition is proud to be supporting the Today Is The Day Podcast and we need your help to get the message out! Here are a few ways that you can support the success of the show:
- Subscribe on your favourite podcast app (iTunes, Google Podcast, Stitcher, Spotify, Castbox)
- Leave a review (If you loved Seasons 1 and 2, show your support for what’s coming!) If you’re not sure how to leave a review on Apple Podcast, watch this tutorial video
- Take a screengrab of the show in your podcast player and share on social media using #todayisthedaypodcast
- Use the share link in your podcast app to send it to everyone you know
Here’s what people are saying about the Today Is The Day Podcast!