Season 1 of the Today Is The Day Podcast finished a couple of months ago, but our hosts Meghan and Josh are back with two bonus mini-episodes to tide you over until Season 2. Our second bonus episode of the Today Is The Day Podcast, “Three Essentials For Your Herbal First Aid Kit”, is now available on your favourite podcast platforms.
Today is the day we’re giving you quick tips about how to use everyday herbs in your kitchen and life – and recipes you can begin to use right away.
Subscribe and listen to the Today Is The Day Podcast on:
If you’re loving the show, please be sure to leave a review!
Covered In This Episode
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- When to use herbal first aid remedies
- Why herbs have been used throughout history to prevent or address a variety of conditions, and stand the test of time
- The different forms and parts of herbs that Meghan and Josh use
- A powerful herb to use that might be growing in your yard (or in your neighbour’s yard)
- Meghan’s favourite herb that she would take to a desert island
- The one plant that everyone should have in their kitchen
- The healing remedy that you’re likely buying, but could actually make yourself
- The best herb for alleviating nausea and soothing an upset stomach
Additional Resources Mentioned In The Episode
- Natural First Aid Kit for Home and Travel
- 11 Kitchen Remedies for Your Natural First Aid Kit
- Fire Cider + More Immune-Boosting Tincture Tips
- Delicious Ginger Tea Recipe
- 20 Healing Herbs for Tea and 3 Healing Tea Recipes
- How to Make Tinctures and Tonics
- Guide to Culinary Adaptogens
- Healing Properties of Aloe
- How to Ensure Bulletproof Immunity
- 10 Natural Cold and Flu Remedies That Really Work
- What to Eat When You’re Sick
Connect With The Hosts
- Culinary Nutrition Expert Program preview video and learn more
- Meghan on Instagram
- Meghan on Facebook
- Functional Nutrition Certification Program
- Functional Reset Program
- Josh on Instagram
- Josh on Facebook
More About Our Everyday Herbal Course
Though herbal medicine can be used to treat specific conditions naturally, it also has a lot more function in everyday use than most of us realize. Meghan and Josh have distilled their combined decades of study and practice down to what you need to know today, to start creating and using your own natural remedies and herbal applications straight away.
Thank you for listening to our second bonus episode – you can listen to the first one here!