Today Is The Day Podcast: Season 2 Trailer
The second season of the Today Is The Day Podcast is almost here! Launching on March 17th, we’ll be exploring bigger questions in Season 2 and digging deeper into them.
In their signature in-depth, honest, engaging, entertaining, fun-filled and inspiring way, Meghan and Josh tackle important and urgent topics that also may challenge your pre-existing habits and beliefs or may challenge what you read in mainstream media. And of course, you’ll be entertained along the way.
We want to help support you in your efforts towards optimal health by breaking it all down, simplifying, and explaining what has become way more confusing than necessary and ultimately support you in becoming your own best health expert.
Meghan and Josh are the voices of reason in this field and are thrilled to be bringing more interesting conversations and discussions, usually reserved for their private morning walks or the dinner table, to you in the second season of the Today Is The Day Podcast.
If you haven’t listened to Season 1 yet or the mini bonus episodes, you can catch up here.
Listen To The Today is the day podcast season 2 TRAILER Now!
Subscribe Now On Your Favourite Podcast App
Why you’re going to love season 2:
- This season’s topics include the hidden barriers to weight loss, resilience, how genes impact our health, whether milk is a health food, and more!
- Feel like you’re getting a behind-the-scenes listen into the topics that Meghan and Josh most often discuss
- Understand the why behind various health recommendations and trends
- Become empowered to be able to sift through the conflicting information out there
- Be entertained as complicated topics are simplified for you
How You Can Support The Show
The Academy of Culinary Nutrition is proud to be supporting the Today Is The Day Podcast and we need your help to get the message out! Here are a few ways that you can support the success of the show:
- Subscribe on your favourite podcast app (iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Spotify, Castbox)
- Leave a review (If you loved Season 1, show your support for what’s coming!)
- Take a screengrab of the show in your podcast player and share on social media using #todayisthedaypodcast
- Use the share link in your podcast app to send it to everyone you know
More Wisdom from our Experts
We are almost through the first season of the Today Is The Day Podcast and we are absolutely thrilled at the positive reaction we’ve received….Read More
Season 2 of the Today Is The Day Podcast is on its way, but to tide you over until then we have a special bonus…Read More
Our students in the Culinary Nutrition Expert Program ask us a lot of questions about popular diets. With so many different diets to choose from,…Read More
Now more than ever, deciphering which diet to follow is incredibly confusing. There are so many options to choose from – so how do we…Read More
At the Academy of Culinary Nutrition, we’ve become huge fans of a variety of podcasts in the last few years. And we’re not the only…Read More
We are thrilled to share the launch of our brand-new Today Is The Day Podcast! Our first episode, Meghan and Josh’s House Rules for Health…Read More