Now more than ever, deciphering which diet to follow is incredibly confusing. There are so many options to choose from – so how do we know the very best one? Our tenth episode of the Today Is The Day Podcast, “What The Heck Should I Eat?”, is now available on your favourite podcast platforms.
Today is the day we’re conquering the big question: What the heck should we eat? There are so many diets that have amazing benefits, but the sheer volume of them can leave us scratching our heads – and maybe rubbing our bellies – wondering what we should be eating.
Subscribe and listen to the Today Is The Day Podcast on:
If you’re loving the show, please be sure to leave a review!
Covered In This Episode
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- We all have different bodies, and consequently, we all have different dietary needs.
- Why the lack of an indigenous diet in Western culture has led to so many dietary protocols.
- About popular diets such as raw, vegan, vegetarian, whole food plant-based (WFPB), lectin-free, paleo and keto diets.
- How cutting out fast and processed foods can have the biggest positive effect on your health.
- Why a diet that works for you right now might be the wrong thing for your body a few years from now.
- Josh’s diet experiment that you can try yourself and figure out what’s best for your lifestyle.
- Josh and Meghan debunk some myths about certain diets’ health benefits.
- How one diet ended up spiking Meghan’s blood sugar.
- Meghan and Josh’s guidelines for picking the diet that’s right for you.
- In the end, regardless of which diet works best for your lifestyle, make sure that it’s easy to make and delicious!
Episode Bonus: Recipe Adapting Tips + 1 Recipe, 3 Ways
This episode’s bonus includes how you can adapt any recipe to suit your needs, common ingredient substitutions and one fettuccine recipe made three delicious ways: vegan, Paleo and nut-free.
Get your FREE Recipe Adapting Tips plus 35 more free resource guides!
Fill out the form below for instant access.
Additional Resources Mentioned In The Episode
- Understanding Popular Diets
- How to Design Your Ideal Diet
- What’s The Deal with Intermittent Fasting?
- Lectin-Free Diet: Will This Improve My Health?
- Ketogenic Diet Explained + 10 Keto Recipes
- Shocking Environmental Impact of Popular Health Foods
- The Truth About Eggs: Are Eggs Good for You?
Connect With The Hosts
- Culinary Nutrition Expert Program preview video and learn more
- Meghan on Instagram
- Meghan on Facebook
- Functional Nutrition Certification Program
- Functional Reset Program
- Josh on Instagram
- Josh on Facebook
More About The Culinary Nutrition Expert Program
- Program Overview: Check out the Culinary Nutrition Expert Program preview video and learn more
- Free Training! Get instant access to a free Culinary Nutrition From Scratch Training
- Download and snuggle in with our Course Catalogue
- Join the team! Discover how you can become an Academy of Culinary Nutrition Certified Instructor
- Rave Reviews: See what our beloved grads have to say about us
Featured Culinary Nutrition Expert
As one of our most recent graduates, Julie is an amazing example of how you can take the teachings from the Culinary Nutrition Expert Program and apply them to an existing business. Julie had a background in fitness, but the culinary nutrition component was missing. Through one-to-one coaching, menu plan development and group workshops, Julie’s whole food approach helps her clients improve digestion, energy and overcome the barriers they face to uncover the healthiest version of themselves.
Learn More: www.juliewalton.ca