Episode 12: What We Do To Make Healthy Living Effortless
Season 2 of the Today Is The Day Podcast is here! We are excited to be back covering popular health topics, providing practical advice, and answering your questions. Our 12th episode of the Today Is The Day Podcast, “What We Do To Make Healthy Living Effortless”, is now available on your favourite podcast platforms.
As it’s our first episode back after a break, to get things warmed up, Meghan and Josh are welcoming you into their personal lives to share their ridiculously simple approach to making their healthy living and lifestyle effortless.
Subscribe and listen to the Today Is The Day Podcast on:
If you’re loving the show, please be sure to leave a review!
Covered In This Episode
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Meghan and Josh have stripped down and simplified their lifestyle to maintain health
- Some of the big decisions Meghan and Josh made that have eliminated hundreds of smaller decisions
- Meghan and Josh’s non-negotiable commitments to healthy living and happiness
- The question Meghan and Josh always ask before making a decision
- The pre-decision strategies that will lead to accountability and following through with choices
- Why it was easier to be healthy 100 years ago than it is today
- How to avoid getting caught up in fancy health trends
- The 20-year rule that can help you decipher a tried and true health practice from a passing trend or fad
Additional Resources Mentioned In The Episode
- House Rules and Non-Negotiables for Health and Happiness
- Is the Gluten-Free Diet a Fad?
- What Are the True Superfoods?
- What the Heck Should I Eat?
- Understanding Popular Diets
- How to Design Your Ideal Diet
- Plastic Packaging and the Inconvenient Truths of Recycling
- 5 Essential Meal Prepping Tips
- Healthy Batch Cooking 101
- How to Make Gluten-Free Sourdough
Connect With The Hosts
- Culinary Nutrition Expert Program preview video and learn more
- Meghan on Instagram
- Meghan on Facebook
- Functional Nutrition Certification Program
- Functional Reset Program
- Josh on Instagram
- Josh on Facebook
More About The Culinary Nutrition Expert Program
- Program Overview: Check out the Culinary Nutrition Expert Program preview video and learn more
- RSVP to our next Program Information Session
- Free Training! Get instant access to a free Culinary Nutrition Mini Training
- Download and snuggle in with our Course Catalogue
- Join the team! Discover how you can become an Academy of Culinary Nutrition Certified Instructor
- Rave Reviews: See what our beloved grads have to say about us
Featured Culinary Nutrition Expert
Renée is a 2018 graduate of the Culinary Nutrition Expert Program and has recently launched Soul Purpose Bars – a visionary food company that makes whole, healthy and delicious snack bars. Her passion is creating food from scratch with ethically sourced, real food ingredients that are conveniently packaged for her customers.
Renée graduated from the Culinary Nutrition Expert Program without any prior nutrition training or even a plan for how she was going to apply what she learned. By following what she loved to do and meeting consumer demand, her business evolved very naturally. Now her bars are available in the cities of Woodstock, Guelph, and London in Ontario, and online.
Learn More: www.soulpurposebars.ca
More Wisdom from our Experts
Our students in the Culinary Nutrition Expert Program ask us a lot of questions about popular diets. With so many different diets to choose from,…Read More
No one among us is utterly immune to inflammation. Even the healthiest people are tripped up at times by a cut on their finger or waylaid…Read More
Cooking healthfully and exploring from-scratch cooking is one of the most straightforward and remarkably simple ways to instantly increase the nutrition and deliciousness of your…Read More
Superfood is a word that is bandied about and used as a marketing claim on many products to the point where the concept has almost…Read More
Now more than ever, deciphering which diet to follow is incredibly confusing. There are so many options to choose from – so how do we…Read More
Season 2 of the Today Is The Day Podcast is on its way, but to tide you over until then we have a special bonus…Read More