Join Us For The 2019 Culinary Nutrition Expert Program
5-Month Payment Plan Option Available For A Limited Time
What Is The Culinary Nutrition Expert Program?
This is a complete and thorough online nutrition certification program, specializing in culinary nutrition.
We offer practical, everyday, natural cooking skills as well as a deeper exploration into the therapeutic properties of the foods we eat and how we prepare them.
This program serves to enhance prior professional training in natural health, or can serve as your introduction to it.
Photo by Culinary Nutrition Expert Anna Pelzer
This Well-Rounded Online Program Includes:
- Professionally filmed and edited cooking demonstration and lecture based videos.
- Extensive evidence based, referenced course notes.
- Guided curriculum from start to finish, ensuring completion in 14 weeks.
- Weekly live-stream Q&A session with lead instructor and academy founder Meghan Telpner.
- Recommended reading materials.
- Dedicated Culinary Nutrition Expert Program Coach to provide feedback on all assignments.
- Goal setting workshop.
- Regular recipe assignments.
- Home study assignments to guide a deep understanding of a specific condition of choice, while building practical skills to be used in your home kitchen and/or in your business.
- Exceptional community of like-minded health, nutrition and culinary enthusiasts.
Upon successful completion of the program, Culinary Nutrition Experts can elect to become Academy of Culinary Nutrition Certified Instructors with a ready-to-go curriculum you can use to teach your own classes and workshops.
Meet Our Founder
Hi, I’m Meghan Telpner and thank you so much for taking an interest in the Academy of Culinary Nutrition and specifically, the Culinary Nutrition Expert Program. I have been working in the field of nutrition since 2008, beginning my career in nutrition after healing my own incurable auto-immune disease. I went back to school to study nutrition but felt there was still a gap in knowledge where it came to cooking, the most important part of healthy living.
What began as intimate cooking classes in my Toronto loft kitchen has grown into a tribe of more than 1,800 incredible people in over 50 countries.
If your interest is piqued and you’d like to learn more, there is loads more information for you here.
What Sets This Program Apart
1. Food Is At The Core Of Our Teaching
We use food as the primary tool for our teaching, where all of our classes take place in the kitchen where you will learn about food, health, culinary skills, and putting it all together where health begins- in our kitchens. Meghan teaches as she cooks and you are then guided into your kitchen to create culinary nutrition magic with weekly recipe assignments — both following recipes and creating your own.
2. Professional Certification
The Culinary Nutrition Expert Program is the first and only program to offer this kind of training online with a certification seal to confirm your completion and comprehension of the program. You get a stamp of approval on your super skills!
3. Applied Learning Made Delicious
Where else can you eat your homework? We learn in various ways and one of the best is when we learn something intellectually, and then immediately put it into practice. The Culinary Nutrition Expert Program is practical in application so that the information sticks.
4. Live What Your Are Learning
With the immersive nature of the program, you will be living what you’re learning and whether you are the type who loves the drastic change or small shifts, you will be amazed by your own personal transformation through the experience of this program.
5. You Will Succeed
We have a 90% completion rate in this program as our students are guided along by their dedicated program coach. We lay out the full program curriculum up front and all of our students go through the program together for maximum community support and accountability resulting in exceptional an success rate in our program, and for our students who graduate and go on to apply what they have learned professionally.